Sunday, December 19, 2010

Have a Cup of Cocoa

How are you? You look wiped out…I know the holiday is coming, but you won’t enjoy it if you are exhausted or sick…come sit and have a cup of cocoa…


Massage is going well…This will be a busy week…my clients know this is the Feast of Yule…it started today and goes until Saturday…every client this week gets a present…my client today got $5 of his massage…he was quite happy to get an hour and 15 minutes for $25…I love this week…

American Boudica Publishing is on break until the 2nd of January…Everyone has been given the holiday off as this is a time of family…personally, I will be working on the website…the children’s book has been a fun project…the herbal remedy book is also coming along nicely….I will have time to sleep when I am dead…right now let me enjoy the work…You can always pick up of copies from Amazon.com or e-mail me and we will see about getting one to you…


Final grades have not posted, but I believe I got an A in English Composition 1…we are currently on winter break until the 2nd of January…my next class up is English Comp 2…I am really excited about this…I feel it has helped my writing a lot…someone pass me shades, the future is getting so bright I think I may need them…lol

The Circle of Boudica has had bright pink energy from all the love…17 children in 4 different countries will be getting packages for the holiday…thank you all so much, the toys and books will be cherished…it touches my heart to see how many know, it is better to give than receive…I have had to be hard with a few of my younger people lately…this is never easy…they know they are loved…at times we have to say things others do not want to hear…just as it is hard to hear, it is harder to say…I always try to surround the situation with love and give as much positive feedback as possible…I will be having a bon fire on New Years Eve…for those who wish to attend please let me know


For many years I was a single mom…this holiday season is much reminding me of that…I always took care of my parents and the kids…at times it was just the kids…I got some utility present from my parents (usually a bra, hair cut, undies), always needed…the kids would always get me something small…never the less, I always made sure the tree was full for them…I have always had a small fake tree (real ones are needed in the forest)…since I did not have to buy a tree, that was money I could spend on presents…I was more excited to see them open the gifts than to worry if I had any…at one time, I had no money for wrapping paper, so I used news paper…cool way to recycle…now I only use wrapping paper when someone gives me a roll…

I have been blessed this year…my daughter Tris has given me a car…I love my car…one of my clients gave me great hockey tickets…such a cool game…Walter actually had the night off, so we got to go together…YEA


Dad has taken time to revamp his flower boxes…he, mom and Walt have decorated the gate and porch…the pond fish have been going crazy with the weather…one day hot, the next freezing…I hope I do not lose any…

If you are suffering from hyperthyroidism (overactive thyroid), you may want to start adding kelp to your diet… kelp is a rich source of iodine and thyroxine.…also cabbage family of foods (broccoli, cabbage, kale, Brussels sprouts, mustard greens), peaches and pears as they tend to suppress thyroid function.

May you remember it is not about the shopping, it is about the heart…

Blessed Be,

D

No comments:

Post a Comment