Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Every Picture Tells a Story

I have been having one of those weeks…wanting to scream is an understatement…okay let me fill you in…


The next 2 weeks for me, are the busiest of the year in my office…it is the holiday season…this means I am getting people of 40+ ready to act like they were 20 (at least while their family is here;)…appointments are getting juggled all over the place…schedule, we don’t need no stinking schedule…lol…did I mention the puppy caught a cold…just before every client yesterday he threw up…at least it smelled like bleach when anyone walked in the door…

Amazon has started this new author thing…just breathe…I am trying to upload the search inside the book and the kindle…they have made it such a pain in the rear and like so many things it was supposed to be much better…I called customer service…deep breath…they were supposed to have someone call me back from that department…I am still waiting for that call…I have gone back and tried to figure it out…in through the mouth, out through the nose…I have received several e-mails and have had to apply for several new passwords…okay I really need a cigarette…they want me to publish through them…not in this life time with what they are offering…I really miss my punching bag

School has a heavy week with 3 papers due and grammar assignments…not to mention this is the final week of Comp 1…I am swamped and I have a puppy that wants to play, the phone will not stop ringing, the sugar gliders are squawking, chewy bitems wants a treat…close my eyes…I am on an Island…the wind is blowing my hair…Sunday Starts Comp 2…

My Yule presents are bought…some are what people wanted and some are what I wanted people to have…I do not shop…each present has a lot of time put into it…I work for/trade for/make all gifts…I do this all year round…I had traded off 3 massages for a signed pic of Bob Dylan for my hubby…cash equivalent of about $125…it was in a cool frame with authentication paperwork…BTW…did I tell you I let Dale go home early last night and the puppy shredded it…when I came out of session, he was sitting behind the gate in a pile of paper…I wanted to cry…I started to laugh…not the fun kind…more like, There coming to take me away, ha ha, there coming to take me away, he he… to the funny farm…

It was so cold last night that all the dogs and the cat slept with me…more like on top of me…the puppy was laid across my chest…at 4 a.m. I was awoken to said puppy puking from my chest to my face…thank goddess I sleep with my mouth closed…I ran with him to the bathroom and cleaned us both up…he looked so cute…that is why the young are made cute…so we don’t kill them…lol…

With that being the start of my day…if I quite sarcastically say ‘it went great from there’…are you getting a picture…I had 8 appointments set for today and only 2 showed up…the other 6 rescheduled…the pup has not puked all day…what a blessing…he is back to being full of himself…chewy tackled him on the lawn…my white puppy was covered in dust and mud…deep breath…my washer has tripped the circuit breaker twice today…both times I was just completing an essay for class…had to retype the whole thing as I never save until I am done…feeling quite stupid…I am back to the island with a large cocktail in my hand…back I go to Amazon…getting nowhere fast with this author page thing…how many different sections of Amazon are there…

At this point I am sitting on the rings around Krylon…I have turned into the crazy animal lady…they are so spoiled;)…my hair isn’t on fire and I haven’t lost a limb…so I guess everything will be okay…only people with great character can laugh at themselves…lol…I will accomplish what I want with Amazon, everything good must be worked for…I am happy to have a schedule to juggle…Walter did not know of the picture so he will not miss it…there is always the back up gift of socks and underwear…not great, but practical…he appreciates that…I will work hard to get an A…again, nothing really good comes without working for it

Most of all I am thankful, to have this time above ground, to bitch about;)

D. Cooper-Rooney, LMT

1 comment:

  1. Doctor Chris recommends a lay down with a big(ish) box of Thornton’s Chocolates. They always make the world a better place.

    ReplyDelete