Friday, April 1, 2011

Good Day in the Morning

Massage has had me hopping all week…sorry, if you had been trying to reach me…lets chat now…the coffee is on, go grab a cup…here let me wipe the table down


Massage is busy this week…YEA…I do try to help others getting ready to take the test…I had one young therapist call for advice…I helped her study to pass her test…now she was ready to run her first advert…she lives in Maine….I love to know Therapists in every state…this way I always have someone to send my clients to when they travel or move…Massage Envy limits the types of therapy they can give and medical massage is not one of them, so I do not to send clients there…besides, if I am going to pay that kind of money, I would rather go to a spa…I have raised my prices to $50 an hour…I hated doing it, but with so many costs going up…I had no choice

The new class in school is ‘Antioxidants’…so far very interesting…I will post more when I fully comprehend it…all I can say right now is the body is the most amazing place…I am glad to be in this school, what they teach is not only shown how the concepts apply in class, but also how it applies to the real world and where it can and should be used

Dale and I are working on bringing Chris over…we feel this will help the books…it will be fun to work with him side by side…it will be cool to see his face for the first time…it is true, we have never met face to face…amazing when you think we have co written/published 2 books with others in utro…

In The Circle this week we welcomed Cassy…she is a beautiful baby…her parents look like they have seen a little piece of heaven…I think they have…the very dry land got rain this week…so many blessings this week…I am a lucky girl

I am on day 8 of Chantix…not very easy…they keep telling me how much better things are when you don’t smoke…my head has been more than slightly bent…this is not the fault of Chantix (or at least I do not think so)…it is the fault of 32 year habit withdrawing from my system…the pill changes the sensation of smoking…for the first time, I feel like I will be successful with this quitting thing…I am happy for those of you who have gone cold turkey or done it with the patch…it just never worked for me…the best part is it only works against the nicotine so ‘nothing’ else is hindered…soon, I too will be cigarette free

I am still working with my fingers and the guitar…it is quite funny…kind of like the cigarettes, I will soon be looking back at this stage…life is funny…also, the guitar keeps my fingers busy so they do not have time to miss holding a cigarette

Shinara will be going to meet the maker this week…she started to do much better…thought maybe she had tangled with something and got bit…in the last 24 hours she is doing worse than before…she has been a good friend and member of the family…Walter will be crushed, but in this case you must do what is best for the animal (not you)…this is NEVER easy, nor should it be…not all lessons in life are made of sunshine and rainbows…the best ones leave scars on your heart

Yes, I have your cuttings…check out my new fig tree…yes, my plant man came through for me…I will be cloning my ‘yesterday, today and tomorrow’ plant…do you want any…the yard is starting to get full of flowers again…

With 3 days of rain I feel like a duck…I miss the pool…I am going to freeze when I go out there today…really stoked though…I love my aqua-workout…besides, it is hard to smoke in the pool;)

I am VERY over Charlie Sheen…really do not care about Libya…not to be mean, but neither helps put food on my table…I feel sorry for the children of Japan…I hope the adults stop killing Whales so I do not have to see it happen again…lesson for today…do not fuck mother nature…she can be quite mean when provoked

Lol…yes, I am losing what little mind I ever had…glad to see you smile

May you be blessed,

D

No comments:

Post a Comment