Thursday, February 17, 2011

Happy Day in Muddville

Merry Meet,


Hail and good day to you….glad to see you are feeling well…yes…as a matter of fact I am in a great mood…let me fill you in…

In the past few days I have had a few great clients…our conversations while I have been working on them have been very insightful and given me a great deal to ponder…very cool

Chris chastised me…much needed…about slacking off on my writing…he was right and it was the foot in the ass I needed to get me motivated…American Boudica will also start publishing a new author…Boudica Book 3- Other Peoples Karma, will soon be out…the children’s book will be out soon after

Week 3 of math…I am no longer losing my mind…I have accepted the fact I will not get an A and made peace with it…I am studying my heart out and hope to pull a B…I do love math and the teacher is great…

In the Circle, we are awaiting babies…moms are all as happy as possible and doing well…many of us have started seedlings getting ready for Ostara…I have to pick up pastel, bright candles…I am also planning the feast…



The same day the income tax came in the fridge and washer gave up the ghost…we were able to get reconditioned appliances…it took most of the return, but the house no longer shakes when the rinse cycle hits and the sound of a diesel is no longer in the kitchen when the fridge compressor motor kicked in…

We ordered a bee starter kit for dad for Christmas…it arrived yesterday…Walter built it this morning…Dad has been worried about the bees…I am psyched about this and dying to see what he will do with it…it looks cool


The puppies are like having babies in the house…they require quite a bit of attention…Cole has started training and doing well with it…I tried to work with Quintus…he did not take it well…Chewy has been a big help with herding them up…It takes 2 of us to let the heard loose in the yard…I am getting a lot of exercise



A friend sent me Jeopardy game for the Wii…I am excited to try it…I have also been sent the game of ‘Go’…although that I will have to study before I play…I am still looking for the Egyptian game ‘Senet’…

I have been cooking…pot roast, rolls, breakfast rolls, ham…it is a great way to relieve stress…although it does not make the waist any smaller…

I will be cleaning up the yard this week…green is sprouting every where…I will take pictures…my pool needs to be cleaned and made ready for summer…spring seems to be here early…I am ready for a hot summer…

Herbal Remedies for Sinusitis
ANISE- tea helps break up congestion.
CAT'S CLAW- relieves inflammation, and fights bacterial infection.
ELDERBERRY- helps loosen congestion.
HOREHOUND- tea helps break up congestion.
OSHA- antiviral, antibacterial.
THYME-, tea breaks up congestion.



Thank you for stopping by…I hope you are in a much better mood…it feels better being positive…I am glad the Oak pollen is passed…May the sun hit your face while the wind is on your back;)


Blessed Be,
D

1 comment: