Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Hooked on Life

Merry Meet,


How are you…I see you have gotten some sun…the color looks goods…I can not wait for the return of the white bikini…sorry I can not speak…my jaw is swollen due to a tooth issue…it will pass soon...I went to get a blood test for my physical today…my doctor is very cautious and 9 vials were taken…I asked the tech how it felt to be a vampire…she was laughing...My roof is finally sealed…YEA…Walter is on vacation and was able to finish it yesterday since the weather has been so nice…I was able to get around the garden and start cleaning up

Today in Massage I was working on some girls from the farm…they come in for their ‘monthly tune up’…I love the energy they carry…it is an amped sort of peaceful…

Chris and I have been hard at work the last few days…the story feels sexy and flowing in book 4…does anyone know adobe??? I am attempting to convert Other People’s Karma and am having a bugger of a time with it…has anyone noticed the play on words in our books??? The children’s book is fun again now that the writers block has passed…

Auntie has been down for a week having fun with mom…Tris will soon be graduating from her special boot school…Mom and Dad will be attending…I will be happy to see her as she will soon be home on leave…Dansir is looking forward to spending time with her sister

I took a math test today and got a 94…YEA…this brings my average to a solid B…one more quiz and test to take…fingers crossed

Chole has taken well to training…he has sit and walk down…I started Chewy in Frisbee training…I thought I might teach Chole with it, but Mr. Bitems seems to be a natural…it is amazing to be part of the pack and see the pack mentality taking over the house…truly cool how it all works together

A young couple came to me and asked for my blessing on their up coming…I would not give it…when getting married…each person needs 2 months salary in a private account and as a couple you need 6 months salary in a joint account, a place to live and each must have a car…some may think this is harsh…these are my rules…new love only lasts so long, then comes the work of marriage…if either one leaves, neither pay the price…each has a place to fall back to…I also require new couples to counsel for at least 3 months…this makes them stronger as a couple and brings them to a point of unity…I believe very strongly in marriage…for it to work, you must give it your all…anyone find a good place to get candles…check your local dollar store…I have found a few good times to pick them up

It is due to be busy this weekend…I am glad we had time to catch up…I will get to the pool by this weekend…I promise…I hope your day is going well…

Blessed Be,

D

No comments:

Post a Comment