Saturday, January 8, 2011

Let Me Put The Tea On

Come in…yes, you did wake me up…not to fret…it has been a busy week….let me put the tea on and we can chat…sorry I haven’t been around much…I am here now…


Massage has been interesting…not super busy, but a lot of 90 and 120 minutes massages…these are great to work on form and technique…I am now accepting new clients

The Chronicles of an American Boudica, Love is like an Onion has been getting great reviews…thank you for all the e-mail and phone calls…if you really like it can someone please post your review on Amazon…I love to hear about it, bur would like others to know what you think…we have started to get book 3 ready for the printer…the children’s book is going swimmingly…I can hardly wait to see Paggy as a plushy…Chris has made simple just fabulous…

School is another work heavy class…English Composition 2…can we say brain fry…I am getting a lot out of it…I hope to do a major paper on cancer for this class…if you have any advice or experience or links regarding this…I would love to hear from you…

As a High Priestess in the Circle…I have been dealing with quite a bit of brown dirty energy this week…many people are struggling at this point in time…reach out and give someone a hug…all of us need to hang on as best we can…light a candle and say a prayer…I have faith it will get better

Marriage has been a HUGE discussion point this week…Walter and I have been married for about 12 years…we have never had much money…it is a marriage based on equality…both our checks go into the bank to pay the bills…at times I have not worked and at times he has not worked…when this first started, we tore each other up…though the work situation was neither of our faults we blamed each other…nasty fights…mainly because there was not enough money to cover everything…it was crazy…a friend stopped me…to make the necessity bills…what could I do…I had to stop and think that I too was part of the problem….marriage is a 2 way street…I went home and asked Walter if he loved me…he said ‘yes’…we sat down and talked about the things that needed to change…this too was not easy…we work at it everyday…Yahtzee or a game of cards is usually a neutral situation and a good place to talk…I have had money and I have been without money…I would rather go through this with him than without him…from first hand experience…the grass is greener on the other side because its growing in shitty water…at least I am quite accustomed to the water my feet are in…do you know what I mean??? It is not always easy to stay…at times you must suck down a lot of pride…stop…do not just think of the right now…think of 5 years from now…since I have been married before, I must also say that if you know it is the best thing to do is end it…try to remain friends…the economy here in Florida is now well and I have had 6 friends this week tell me about divorces…I love my friends and stand behind them…my only hope is they do what is best and not just what is easy…

I have found a cool idea for a window garden when watch an old Martha Show…I am gathering the supplies now…check it out…outside it has been in the 60s and 70s all week, but I have a feeling we are going to get another cold shot so, I will wait to clean up the yard

Mom has been cleaning out the shed to make room for her quilting supplies…any true Longaberger junkie may want to contact her…she has many rare and collector baskets going up for sale to make room…

Passionflower Passiflora caeruela, Passiflora incarnata (Passionflower Family)
Relieves muscle tension and calms anxiety. It has a sedative and antispasmodic action, relaxing spasm and tension in the muscles, calming the nerves and reducing pain. It is also a useful herb for menopausal symptoms such as hot flashes, headaches, and mood swings.

Try to smile at least once a day…its free and you may find it leads to more…keep in mind that so many are not doing well and show kindness to them…May you be so blessed

Much Love,

D

No comments:

Post a Comment