Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Good Tired

Merry Meet,


It has been a hard week…glad you had time to chat me up…I have some ultra-chocolate supreme cake…want a piece…it is quite tasty and the best anti-depressant on the market…

Massage has been good…I love my clients and my job…Monday I worked with terminal patients…this is not easy…it is the best part of the job…for a few moments, you get to relieve pain and leave behind good/strong energy…I also work on the care giver as most of them usually get forgotten and need to recharge too…when getting my taxes ready for the accountant…I noted the amount I had done for free…these are just for those who could not afford…the grand total is 3 (average) a week x 52 weeks in a year @ about $30 per session = approx. $4700…double from last year…I have a policy…I will not let someone hurt over money…I have around 450 clients…when people had jobs they came to see me and had no problem paying me, Times were good…people do not have jobs/money right now, times are bad, I will not turn my back on them…they chose me as their healthcare provider…good times and bad we go through it together

In school I am in the last week of English Composition 2…it is a work HEAVY class…though I really feel like I have learned and accomplished a lot…Mr. Drinkall gave me much to ponder…the class was really interesting and my classmates made it fun…happy I took it on a bunch of levels

Chris has been of infinite help and patients this week…other than promotion of ‘Love is Like an Onion’ there has not been much accomplished at American Boudica…we did get the news that we have made it into the Ingram Catalog of Books for ‘Friends, Family and Funerals’ and ‘Love is Like an Onion’…I feel tickled that they thought that much of my writing…

Some days you the windshield…this week I was the bug…I woke to a blown heat pump…the stove caught fire…and the washer blew apart…I was ready to choke on life…the stove fairy waved his wand and sent me a new stove…the heat pump was fixable…thank god it was not that bad…I fixed the washer…to say the least I spent a few days on the angry little red planet…I am now back to planet earth…yes, I did spend time doing deep breathing and it does help…

In the Circle of Boudica this week….I have been exposed to many money issues this week on many different levels…I am 45 year old and barley make enough to survive…I know this is more than most so I give prayers of thanksgiving…when you have to sit and have conversations with people about money…it never goes well…one could in fact suffocate on the negative…or you can pick yourself up…do the best you can…be positive and keep trying…in my marriage, all of our money (what ever Walt and I make) belongs to the house…I keep I highlighted calendar of the bills and income hanging on the wall…we ride the waves together and hit the rocks together too…equal…a package deal…in other relationships that I have had in the past, it was not that way and usually caused the end of the relationship…another reminder…some words once spoken can not be taken back…this is a very important point to ponder

As many of you know, we have a new (and the last) addition to the family…His name is Chole Capone…he was born on 12/19/10…that makes dog #5…my limit…he is so sweet and Quintus loves him…did I mention, we have 2 baby sugar gliders…the cat keeps shaken his head at me…I have Chole in training so he is not allowed to visit yet…Quintus has been funny…very protective of Chole…the Chihuahua that needs to protect my Pit…to cute…Chewy Bitems is great with both pups…Draco and Shinara try to stay in the chairs out of reach…an hour in my house is better than any show on TV…I am blessed that they are all so sweet

Life is not all good all the time…when bad things happen…you can freak out…then do you deal with it or let it take you down…even if you deal with it, it may take you down anyway, but you did the best you could…and that does make a difference…you pick yourself up, dust yourself off and try again…make a new plan…do not be ashamed to ask others for help…yes, you may have to listen to a war story or an ass chewing, but help whether it be wisdom or a favor…be honest and try not to be too dramatic-they have 1000 people with the same story…what you have may not be much, but always seems more when you share…nothing…not even this economy…will last forever…when something gets you upset…ask yourself honestly in 5 years will it mean anything…if the answer is NO…forget it…if the answer is YES…then take time to figure out how to approach it in the best form possible…it is quite rare that anger will get you any where…while money has been tight I sit home…as you know…we play a lot of cards…I refuse to pay $50 to go to the movies (ticket, popcorn, drink and candy) for 2 people…not when I can watch it at home for $15…many people are feeling bad because ‘I can’t afford it’ are hard words to say…here in Florida life is hard…it will not last forever…if we help each other…at least we have each other…which in my opinion beast the hell out of going it alone


Sinus Headache Pillows

Cut two pieces of material 10"x4" and sew together
Making a bag , leaving one end open stuff your bag with the ingredients given after mixing well in a bowl

1/2 of flax seeds

1 part crushed spearmint leaf

1 part crushed peppermint leaf

1 part lavender buds whole

1 part eucalyptus leaf

1 part rosemary leaf

Stuff your bag with the mixture and then sew up the end



I have been asked about answers surrounding our government…I have several…I would rewrite the healthcare bill to benefit the patient instead of the insurance companies, pharmaceutical companies and the AMA…I would tell everyone who is on unemployment over 60 days they have to volunteer 10 hours a week if they want that check…people will invent new companies to get back to work or the community gets work done to fill in for the many who had to be laid of…win/win for everyone…all welfare recipients should have to pee in a cup…I do not mind feeding a family in need, but I do have a problem buying food for someone to get drugs…this country is great and everything we need to make it better is right here…I wish our leaders would open their eyes to that fact

I love you all…please always remember…Tomorrow is another day;)

Blessed Be,

D

No comments:

Post a Comment