Monday, November 5, 2012

Today Has Blessings, Tomorrow Has Promise


Merry Meet My Old Friend,

How say you? It is happy I am to be seeing your smile…it has been a strange autumn and I feel quite blessed that our area has been spared the devastation that many have gone through…
Massage has been hanging in…I find with money so tight, many forgo regular treatment and mainly come in under urgent care…in some ways, I love this as it allows me to focus on pathology and really work out treatment protocols…it amazes people who come in with back pain when I grab their leg/ arm/ neck, push on a few spots and the back pain is gone…I am not omnipotent, I just get a lot of practice…


In school, I am currently in Business Management…it is going well…very thought provoking…since this class is done on an open discussion format, I get almost as much from the other students as I do the teacher…
American Boudica Publishing has been busy…Chris has done quite a bit of wonderful artwork for our facebook page…he and I are working diligently on writing book 3…I am so excited- I can hardly wait to share it

The Explorer’s Academy will soon be my classroom…I have been asked by several people about classes on different subjects…I will keep you posted

Nature’s Electric is now being formed and formatted…this is a company that has green forms of energy that will soon hit the market…ways to make or conserve electric without the use of fossil fuel…
In the Circle, it was a lovely Samhain…many of the family and friends came by…many pics of fires held around the world was such a blessing…so much awesome food found its way to my table…on this same night, many were in the middle of a horrid storm…for these we will chant/pray…as a person who has been through many horrid storms, my heart goes out…
Dad has been working wonders around the yard…he has been doing one section each day…though he complains about it, I feel he really he enjoys it and God knows it makes happy yard plants:)..I have started putting my plants through winter prep…clean them, crop them and winter compost mix…since I went on the paddle and ignored a lot of it, there is a lot of work to do

The Sunshine Paddle 2014 is in prep mode…we will be asking people to step up and sponsor a day…I am also putting together the Sun Ray Paddle 2013…Chris has been helping with artwork…sweet…Chris and Greg are helping me put together entrance forms…Catherine Cooper will be the treasurer for this event…I will post more info on the paddle website as it becomes available…I was happy to get so many pics of girly pirates…it was humbling
 
Did you know that lemons help with fleas??? Boil 4 lemons for 5 minutes in 3 cups water…put to one side and cool…strain into spray bottle…spray bedding, carpet or rubbed into dogs coat to aid in keeping fleas at bay...
Fill a jar with (organic) citrus peels and pour undiluted white vinegar over them. Leave for a few days (up to 2 weeks) and strain out the vinegar to use as a natural cleaner. It works as a window cleaner (dilute with water), for mopping floors or for disinfecting surfaces.
Yes, I have been busy…it was good to see you at the fire…I was happy to hear that you are moving forward in your life…it is an inspiration and helps me to push forward…it only takes one snowflake to start a mighty blizzard

Blessed Be,

D. Cooper- Rooney, LMT, BS


 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment