Wednesday, June 29, 2011

‎90 Day Notice

I have thought long and hard about the upcoming election in 2012…




Over the last year, I have been watching many different formats and venues for who I would like to elect…I do not want my next president to be a politician…much like the last few, I feel it would be a waste of our time and money…look at who the democrats are offering…Obama again…really…he has not been able to do much except spend a helluva lot of money vacationing, while the rest of the country hit poverty levels unseen since the great depression…has anyone thought about the pathetic healthcare bill that has now been found unconstitutional and is costing us millions, mean while no one (even those with insurance) can afford healthcare…not to mention NO JOBS…do not misunderstand me, I am proud to be American and will kill or die for any president as it is my duty and I am a woman of honor…I am just greatly saddened by feeling helpless as we run like a freight train at becoming a third world country…what I have seen offered by the republicans is not much better…Romney fucked up Massachusetts…why, really would I want him for president…Bachman shows up just before the election and wants in…Hmmm…can we say tardy to the party…I love Sarah Palin, but she has been trashed too much in the public eye



I am an Independent voter…I got this way honestly because of my high school teachers…I was taught to choose the right man/woman for the job…parties only had their own concerns at heart, not so much the good of the people



First…I had to sit and think about what I really wanted and expected from a president…what do we the people need our elected official to do…

1) WE NEED WORK

2) If I can not watch a ‘Winston Cup Race’ or the ‘Bush Grand Nationals’ because of the message to children…I want ALL prescription medication taken off my TV…kids do not need to be prescription drug addicts either…we are the ONLY country in the world that allows such adverts

3) Kids need education…music, art, PE are all parts of that and should be supported…we need to raise children not criminals

4) The words I want to hear and see preformed are work ethic, duty, honor…it has been a while since the White House has seen any of those

5) Legalize pot…I want to see real criminals in jail…alcohol is legal, which on so many levels is much worse for the body…in several countries they have proven wrong the propaganda that we were always fed on this issue and I am tired of paying to house some guy in jail on such a stupid issue, while another teacher gets laid off

6) Criminals and Cops do not need to be TV stars…NO more reality TV ride alongs with the cops…NO more TV cameras in the court rooms…baby killers, child molesters, rapists and murderers’ should not be where children can see or hear about them…not to mention how many people end up depressed over the issues...

7) The FCC again needs to step up its game…ethics seems to be a big problem anymore (remember George Carlin and ‘the 7 things you can’t say on TV’)…cable or not…why is Hollywood not paying fines…if you want to buy a ‘playboy/hustler package’…I have no problem…it should not be part of regular cable though…cussing to cuss is wrong…prescription drugs being pushed is wrong

8) Healthcare is in a sad and horrid state in this country…workers should be allowed to get national licenses…the federal government needs to do better than double talk so the insurance companies can be even more greedy, they need to give Medicare a fair and impartial price list…I will stop here as I could fill a page with my thoughts on this issue

9) Presidents are only allowed pension for 5 years after they leave office...only 2 vacations a year, no more than 7 days each...etc



I could go on, but would not want to bore you…after thinking on this and so much more…I had to think about who could really accomplish these goals…who would be like Roosevelt and place the country before himself or his needs…who could man/woman up to the plate and do what is RIGHT and not just what is easy…



The First thing that comes to mind is Donald Trump…Hold On…I do not want him for president…I would not want to bruise his ego, but I want him for Vice President…He is a very important man…he would still need to run the world of Trump and to ask him not to would be rude (he would lose way more money than we could afford to pay him as president)…I think it would be AMAZING to have someone such as him to help the president though…also if anything happened to the president he would be able to step in with NO problems…in my life, I have seen this man lose everything and come back stronger than ever…he would be a HUGE asset to getting this country back on its feet...great guy...even though he has exwifes...he has taken good care of them and his children...says a lot about who he is...




For president, I have 2 men in mind…funny, both are Alaska fisherman…both are moral and have done well by their respective families…both already have money so greed is not a big factor…both have proven to put the best interests of those around them first…both have been in the media quite a bit



My first choice you already know, but have not paid attention…his family became famous because of his wife’s Vice Presidential nomination in the last election…he is Todd Palin…he is a quiet man, but OMG is he the real deal…good business man…am I ever sure he could deal with other countries, he already does…as an Iron Man competitor (Alaska winner), he understands humility…he puts up with Sarah (a strong woman who has been put through the political wringer) and the media…which shows he has strength and patients…the media has already dished the dirt on the family…he also thinks deeply before he acts or speaks…and his wife is aware of what a slip is for and how to use it...They would make a great First Family



My second choice many of you watch on Discovery…Sig Hansen of the Northwestern…again a tight family man…over the last few years we have seen him learn some hard lessons and make tough choices…I have to admit, his stable path has impressed me…he is not afraid of work and not about to take crapp…I really feel he could put the moral back bone back into this country…I am sure Edgar could captain the boat while Sig sat in The White house…he has proven already that he will do what is right not just what is easy (on and off the boat)…here too we would have a great first family...



If you have better ideas, I am listening…if not I will write in my final choice of one of the above as I need to vote for who is right…not just who is popular…I want the country to belong to the people again and I do not think we can do it by putting anymore politicians in the job…the greed factor is just way too high and it seems the day they take the oath they forget who put them and why they are there...



Check out the men I am handing you…stop…think…and then tell me what you think and or who you are watching...



Blessed Be,

D

No comments:

Post a Comment