Thursday, December 21, 2017

In through the nose – Out through the mouth – Keep Paddling


 
Merry Meet,

How have you been??? It has been a crazy year – highly productive but, crazy…I am glad you have stopped to celebrate the solstice with me…it is good to clean out the old energy, to let in the new…I am so excited for 2018 to get here…

American Boudica has been busy behind the scenes as well as having many global public appearances…art shows and exhibits have been high on Chris’s list…Rose has been going to jewelry shows…we currently have 3 books started and waiting for me…it did my heart good to see them keep the home fires burning while my focus was elsewhere…Alex is joining us as we begin to put together the Girly Pirate Store
 

Nature’s Power and Energy has landed our first patent…the HydroQueen is ours…this was a long-fought battle…my best advice for anyone going through this – do not give up, listen and keep pushing forward…we have started putting together the marketing for her, and started the next projects…the excitement is palpable…

Rooney Detail has been a good company this year we have worked on 35 cars…fine detail, fabric cleaning and waxing have raised the bar…the private driver department of this has made money too…Chris will be working with Walter to build this…gets more interesting as it goes along…


My doctoral journey is almost complete…I passed my second defense and now await release from the IRB to complete my research…the dissertation is your work ‘filtered’ through the eyes of your committee…I am blessed with a wonderful committee…it is a great body of work and knowledge…I am also blessed with many family and friends who made time for me…
 

The Circle of Boudica has helped in 4 different countries this year…we hope to handle more next year…this tight knit group has helped many and I am Thankful for it…it is a blessing to be part of it…life can be good and that should be celebrated…

The yard is wrapped up for winter…it will be exciting to sit by the fire with a cup of rum laden cocoa…I would be happy for you to join us

Blessed Be,

Captain D

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment