Sunday, February 18, 2018

Current True Reckoning


 
Ahoy,

Glad you had time to stop by…take care, construction is everywhere in my life…sit down, put your feet up and relax…lets chat… 

With so much expansion going on here at Dorraine Cooper-Rooney Limited…we took on a new office…got a great deal through Tom of Carports and More who sold me the shell of the building and had it delivered and set up…I got a great solar set up through Amazon so, the new office is off grid…hooking up was really easy and fun…I have been posting as we go…the steps are in and the next is insulation…so cool 

American Boudica Publishing has now opened a webstore…we were selling through other vendors but, could no longer abide by their practices…we are excited to be carrying such a quality product line and expanding…we have been able to get feedback from our customers and fab deals from vendors, I really feel blessed…love the mailman arriving with boxes of new product
 

Nature’s Power and Energy has begun grant paperwork on the HydroQueen to do more research and expand the parameters of the current patent…we have also chosen to put in for the grant on the small compartment fire system…working in a green environment is highly inspiring…our construction crew has been gaining practice by wiring and installing panels on the building…so groovy to be a part of it all…

I and 1 of my detailers got the privilege of working on a 68’ Camaro at Rooney Detail…inside and out, it took 2 days but, was so beautiful when we were done…a widow was getting ready to sell it, when she saw how nice it came out her mind changed…she gave it to her granddaughter
 

My doctoral journey is almost over…I am getting ready to implement my research…two more chapters and then my final defense…the 14 year journey is coming to an end…though this is a good change, it is still change and brings a little stressful – I think every graduation feels this way, your in school for so long, it is hard to know how to act when school is no longer there…
 
In a deal that I was able to work through some vendors, we are able to offer a T-shirt and artwork where 80% of the profit goes direct to the Sunshine Paddle…we are back in the water practicing now and will be looking for donations starting March first…April 20 will soon be here…my sting ray puncture is still not fully healed but, it is much better…it feels awesome to be back on the water

The Circle of Boudica has been a growing space…a garden has been planted for Imbolc and gone through the first up-potting…flowers on the peppers and tomatoes are already forming…the potatoes, peas, beans and lettuce have all taken root and begun to sprout…this not only feeds us but, nurtures more positive energy…

Helmat has been staying with me for school…we have a high-level pre-k up the street and him staying here allows him to go for free…at Kids R Kids, he is allowed many learning opportunities…the music bus, tennis, ABC mouse and soccer – teachers talk to parents daily…it has been amazing to watch him…it feels wonderful to see him so happy…he is excited, when I move to the new office – he gets the old one and he has big plans for "His Room"…poor Walter now there is 2 of me…lol

Well, I am glad we had this time to catch up…come by again soon

Captain D
#girlypiratelife
 

No comments:

Post a Comment