Monday, November 20, 2017

Saying Thank You


 
Merry Meet,

The last few months have shown how really bi-polar life can be…I am happy to see you…grab you a chair and a soda and sit with me…life has been more hectic than usual…lol…I know that is saying something…kick your feet up while I fill you in…
 


My first defense was before my dissertation committee…my second defense presentation will be before faculty, IRB, students and the public on November 30, 2017…if I pass this I will be allowed to conduct my research…I can see the light at the end of the tunnel…the third and final defense is when the research is complete.  documented and ready to present…I am pushing to graduate this spring
 


Nature’s Power and Energy has been a hive of activity…on October 19, 2017 the HydroQueen was finally approved…on 11/08/2017 we were issued a patent number and that patent will be released on 11/28/2017…this is a little over 6 years since inception and 5 years from filing…now to market…research and sales…pushing forward…
 

American Boudica has been moving at a snail’s pace…with so much focus being diverted to completing the aforementioned situations- we have chosen this time to work on creative skills (writing workshops, drawing classes, photography class, etc.)...this will place us in a better position as we get ready to be back at work…
 


The detail shop has been busy as people get ready to see family on the holiday…they want it to clean to go and cleaned up when they get back…lol…I love our customers…any car booked for this weekend gets 10% off total receipt.


The Sunshine Paddle has been rather slow, and we had to call off the holiday challenge this year due to my getting punctured by a stingray while at Ft. Desoto…though we plan on continuing, it will just take some time to heal…I continue to practice and get ready for Paddle 2018


In the Circle of Boudica, Yule is approaching fast…the winter solstice for this year will happen on December 22…it has been a busy year and we have much to be thankful for…the bonfire this year will be open to all who wish to attend

FEMA inspected the house and verified the damage but, turned us down as we were still living in the home…at first, I was very upset, then I remembered that I still have a house and I am young enough to work to fix it…it is not up to the government to bail me out…
 


I have most of the clean up from Irma complete…I am getting ready to plant a winter veggie garden…Helmat has been running around with me…grandchildren are awesome…he has helped as I have started winter pruning and planting…we have been teaching him to ride a bike…I am thinking of getting chickens again…it will have to wait until my dissertation is complete…as you can see my focus is direct on the grandchild, school and turbines…my view will expand again shortly, I promise…

Thank you for taking time to visit :)

Blessed be,

D. Cooper-Rooney
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment