Sunday, September 24, 2017

LOOK AT HER GO


 

Merry Meet,

As we roll in the hurricanes of fall, I am thankful…glad you stopped by…it will not be long until I see the fruits of my labor…I hope you plan on being there to enjoy it with me…

American Boudica is back from hiatus…Chris has been working hard and I feel I am playing catch up...lol…during this time we are getting ready by upgrading with new tools and software…we currently have 3 books in the works…a new video is not far off either…it is fun and breeds excitement…
 
At Nature’s Power and Energy has made our final upload to the patent office on Friday and expect to have release any day…the HydroQueen started as a dream…to do the research on this apparatus was so much of a learning curve – product, government agencies, workers…when I gain patent, it will be around 5 years from start to finish…I did all the patent paperwork myself – if you have money, get a lawyer…it is a long, hard process
 



Butter Wet Wax…this is a great application…with wash on a lightly dirty car, it takes about 3 hours and lasts and average driver about 2 weeks…leaves a very smooth, mirror finish surface and has UV protectant…smells like bananas…I have done 3 cars, I love how it gives the appearance of fresh paint…
 

http://www.girlypirate.com/education.htmlMy dissertation has been a long journey…Thursday I have my mock-defense on the first 3 chapters of my research…it has been a difficult journey for my committee, I am not a patient person…getting ready to take my credential exam is adding to the stress of it all…lol…it will be great to have it done
 


Dominos has kept me driving around Zephyrhills…Rooney Media released its first video under Sunshine Paddle to help women learn to do bills…At Girly Pirate, we are still looking for a multinational T-shirt vendor…so there is much to do...
 

In the Circle, we are celebrating the Mabon Festival…good food and feasting to celebrate the harvest and how hard we worked through summer…a time of being thankful for all that one has been blessed with…
 
 


 
During hurricane Irma, the marriage-line on my home cracked open…I have applied for FEMA and am waiting for inspection…I have paid off my home…I had to go see my mentor, Walter Stewart, this reminded me that even when things are not easy-sometimes you need to pull up the big person panties and roll…I was happy to see him and it was good to hug him…because of it being so long, much of the paperwork on the home has been lost and I have had to file through the court for new paperwork…I did not make it to MA this year and my nephew gave me a hard way to go for missing his birthday…so, at some point I must go visit…I have also been applying for jobs, it would be nice to find a place to fit in…no, there has really been no pool time since July…I turn 52 Tuesday and I will be headed to the water, it has been too long and the salt in the water is calling the blood in my veins….Wanna Come???? I would love to see you there...it will be a day of water and food...it will be nice to have a day off...

May your day be blessed,

D. Cooper-Rooney

The American Boudica and Original Girly Pirate
 

1 comment:

  1. A very happy Mabon, and may the Festival bring us light and creativity in the coming months. Love to all

    Chris

    ReplyDelete