Saturday, April 2, 2016

Make It Count



Merry Meet,

          How are you…it has been a few since we have had a chance to catch up…life here is still crazy for me…this is an incredible journey…so much keeping me on the run…come up here, pour you some tea and put your feet up…we can chat for a few…

          American Boudica Publishing is in heavy production mode…3 Hub Pages are close to release, the children’s video is around the mid-point…really kind of neat as we have reversed our process for this – Chris is creating the images and then I will add the text…we also have a surprise guest that will read the story, just so cool…the budget video is still at the mid-point, the camera broke and I had to buy a new one (geek-Pro)…so it should be completed soon and on YouTube…


          Nature’s Power and Energy has stoked the fires of innovation…we are still awaiting full patent on the HydroQueen but, have started working on Project Phoenix…I have had Alex and Chris working on design parameters as we get ready to put together a prototype…this is really what I like to do, invent and produce…
 

         Girly Pirate’s Lunchbox is now coming into focus…we are preparing to open the first store in September of this year, here in Florida…we will be in 2 countries in three years and 5 within 5…food budgets, uniforms, recipes, décor, protocols and so much more…town, county, country rules and regs…I have chosen my starting staff or managers already…this is a lot of work but, well worth the effort…


          D’s Detail has been working several high-end models of cars…the BMW we just worked on took 8 hours and came out beautiful…the new leather products have proven really great to keep in stock…the Navigator that was brought in last week was detailed to back North…took 14 hours but, you could see your reflection- really cool…Our loyalty program states if a person gets 5 details (does not have to be on the same car) the sixth detail is free

          Girly Pirate Designs has been adding new product to the stores…Chris will soon be handling the art show in Sheffield…Rose has been keeping the jewelry flowing…I am really so blessed…we have also stared to stock inventory so, if you cannot find something please ask we may have it on hand…

          D’s Vacation Project is a new fun effort…we will soon be opening rental properties along the west coast of Florida…these will be set up clean and quiet retreats…it has been interesting to hunt for such space…finding just the right space and decorating to host others has had my mind on creating an experience…I am so glad Alex has talked me into this

          Girly Pirate Adventures’ are 2-5 day adventures around the west coast of Florida…with my dissertation, I have had to do much research and in doing so found many cool areas where the Pirates lived and played…due to working on the paddle, I have found many cool things to do that people do not normally hear about…both have opened my eyes and I would like to share that with others…a percentage of each adventure will go to aid battered women of the community they are held in…


          American Boudica Productions has found sights to shoot the small business video and we have worked a deal for distribution with Amazon…several people have offered to help and this is only making this more amazing…really grounded input has been super beneficial too…

          In the Circle of Boudica, we had a great Ostara…and Beltane quickly approaches…I will be having a bonfire…I am trying to see how far I can go before we welcome summer:)

          School has been busy as I have been taking a class on Technology in Business…this is a tough class but, one worth taking…a good teacher and a tight study group are worth a million dollars…I will be going down to Ft Lauderdale to speak to a professor about my dissertation…less than 6 months to go…YEA!!!!


          The Sunshine Paddle is gearing up…the new kayak that was donated has been a Godsend…We have named her ‘The Shamrock’s Avenger’…due to changes at GoDaddy we had to restructure the website…on 4/20/16, Bri and I will be on the Sunshine Paddle…we will leave Hudson Beach at 8 am and paddle thru to Anclote River Park…this is a 25-mile paddle so, currently we are training heavy and obtaining pledges…

          Domino’s has been a constant learning curve…working for them while I build my brand has taught me how to and not to manage product, people and given me realistic thoughts about what I want from usable spaces and project budgets…dealing with trucks has also opened my eyes to distribution and franchising…I have stopped doing Lyft as it became too had to get paperwork done and I was not getting enough work…Uber is having issues with dropping pay and legal problems with Tampa at the moment and I cannot afford to be involved with that, so am on a leave of absence…

          The gardens are enjoying the ability to grow a little wild…being so busy my time in the yard has been limited…it is a blessing how beautiful the blooms are this year…I am looking for a vanilla bean orchid and an orange tree…really considering getting chickens…Walter will soon be building my raised beds – really happy about this…

          Glad you brought your suit…we put the pool up last week…the grandson has already had me in it…if you download the BloomSky app from the playstore you can find my weather station under Coop…Dad has the mowers ready and the first cut of the lawn has happened…Walter is construct Roman Awning Shades for the front yard…it is getting to be that time of year again

 

Blessed Be,

Captain D
 

No comments:

Post a Comment