Sunday, December 7, 2014

Exploding Brain


 
Merry Meet,

          Sorry I have not been available…yes, it was very frightening seeing a car crash the fence and head straight for me…to see it veer off at the last second, brought life into real focus…after that, getting quotes and cleaning up along with trying to keep up with my regular life left me slightly behind…so grab a water and sit, we can play Southern Rummy while we talk…so much has been happening, it is hard to know where to start

          School is going great…my study buddies are awesome…currently I find myself in global economics- I must admit I was afraid of this subject…Dr. Tucker is awesome and makes the subject come alive…the more I read the more it blows my mind that we let elected people handle this…indirectly, it has given me more reason to question everything I see in the media…heading for winter break on the 20th, how cool is that…

          American Boudica Publishing will be on hiatus from 12/15/2014 until 1/2/2015…we have started on a new series for children, it is so neat…I will be able to reveal more after the first of the year…Our own Mr. Bilton has been about town reading stories to children…shortly after the first of the year we will also be releasing 2 more academic papers…what a great way to end and start the years, blessings are abundant:)

          Nature’s Power and Energy is making forward progress…phase 2 has been shut down…I thought we had a good location for phase 3...I currently adjusting my sails on this issue…I have met with the engineer, on Tuesday I will get with the fabricators and they thought they were ready to kill me last time…lol…we will be on winter holiday from 12/20/2014 until 1/2/2015…we want our current and future employees to have a wonderful holiday and get time with their families…

          Girly Pirate Designs now has 2 online shops…from T-shirts to tiles to skateboards…it is cool when a business finds focus…I really am enjoying putting this one together…we will be doing video production shortly, but this was an opportunity we really could not pass up…Many of our graphics have been collected and we feel this is a good way to express them…we do carry men’s, pet’s and children’s clothes also…

          The Sunshine Paddle has been completing a very successful holiday challenge…our first toy drop was last Friday, it is such a blessing so many are reaching out to help…we have 3 more drops to complete with the last happening on the 18th….the I will relax around Honeymoon Island or maybe Hudson, it will depend who I can find to paddle with me…

          In the Circle we will be having a Bonfire on the 21st if you would like to come join us…I will start cooking on the 20th so, there will be plenty to eat…it will be such fun…I am so excited...what a great time will be had...



          I will use my time off to celebrate family and contemplate where I want my life to go and how I think I may get there…I give presents all year round so, what makes this special to me is the time I get with my family and friends…it is they who make me smile…I am blessed

Blessed Be,

Dorraine
 

No comments:

Post a Comment