Monday, November 3, 2014

Breathing Heavy


 
Merry Meet,

          This fall has been highly productive so far…have I told you how happy I am that you make time for me…thank you for understanding my crazy world…colder weather has started to push in…be careful as everyone is getting sick..

          We have updated the American Boudica Page…from there you can get to all of our books and products…We just added the Girly Pirate T-shirt…Chris had a great gallery show…we are currently putting together new academic papers for release…kind of nice to handle a union of inspiration…

          The new class is economics…Dr. Tucker has made the class an inviting place to be…I am really enjoying the pure research of it all…this is not an easy subject, but I feel inspired and as though I am learning a great deal…free trade is way more than I ever really thought about…I also have picked up some books by Dr. Porter- really interesting dude…

          Nature’s Power and Energy is doing well at the moment…we are wrapping up phase 2 and looking for location for phase 3 (protected water)…Our phase 2 testing went far better than expected…we have started pulling the company together, gathering employees for phase 4 (open water) and getting ready for the new year…I am so blessed to be part of this…

          Girly Pirate is beginning to come together…evolution of the Girly…a wonderful show…soon we will talk about it

          The Circle has been busy…2 of our children have found new parents and a happy new home…a few dear friends have passed…it was hard, but there was much to be thankful for…Samhain was a beautiful day…the bon fire was strong and solid, good sign for the new year…Walter and I sat outside until it burned out...really lovely night...

         At the Sunshine Paddle, it was another place to feel blessed…our holiday challenge is underway…we are almost at our goal…this is really exciting…Weeki Wachee has been fun…it is a 5 mile paddle, but never the same twice...

          I am still on the menu…my sugar is still crashing- not as hard though…my arthritis inflammation has reduced by half…more blood work this week and the doctor…I am down 30 pounds…I so miss real food

          The winter lawn is covering the ground and we have begun cutting back and transplanting…I am going to bring the fig tree to the desert bed…I want to put the Plumeria in the ground…I just up potted the poinsettia…I also need to rescue the lilies…so much to do an no time…

          Yes, my grandson Helmat has been over a good deal…his mother is working and going to school…it gives me a chance to spoil him and I have been liking that…lol…he and his cars are just too cute…it is glad I am that you stopped to catch up…How have you been?

Blessed Be,

D
 

No comments:

Post a Comment