Monday, September 15, 2014

Yes, I am a Girly Pirate


Merry Meet,

          How are you…you look rested, must be the beginning of fall…lol…I know you have been busy too, but one must remember to laugh…the heat has remained even though autumn has begun…I am trying to get everything wrapped up, so all of my companies can close and workers can get off from Dec. 20 – Jan. 3…

          American Boudica has been a special place…Chris will be having a gallery show…we have been adding new items to both our spreadshirt and Zazzle accounts…he and I have been working together for going on 10 years…‘OtherPeoples Karma’ has opened to a warm reception…it is nice when people really like what you do…we are also working on another academic paper…I have also learned how to use the ‘power point mix’ to make presentations and will be working on a set for teachers…

          I am working on making my dissertation more definitive…global finance is really eye opening…I am so American, it had never occurred to me that there are other stock markets or the reasons they should be considered and what kind of global impact such a thing may have…at this point, I have my head down and working toward persevering…this is one class and I have places to go- I got this…

          Nature’s Power and Energy is going strong at the moment…the metal paddle is finally out of fabrication…I have started doing the paperwork on a new grant- I guess if they were easy to obtain everyone would have one…tank pump off will happen this week…so much to do…it seems like I have an extra PMA so we should be good to begin…YEA!!!

          Girly Pirate has been looking for global sponsors for our internet show…I am checking out new cameras, so if you have advice let me know…evolution of a pirate…if you have questions about Florida please let me know, we will see if we can’t answer them for you…

          This is a special time in the Circle…first on the 23rd is Mabon- the Autumnal Equinox…a harvest celebration and a time to give thanks…since (second) I will be 49 on the 26th, there is much to be thankful for…I am blessed with amazing family, friends and community…

          The best thing happened…we have a challenge at the SunshinePaddle…we are working to make the holidays better for 3 families…we are working on putting together a meal- turkey or ham with the fixins, presents for the kids and a present for the care giver…anything given over what we need will go to the angel tree…this will not be easy, but if we start now, we may be able to get it done…any donations as always are greatly appreciated…I got to sneak off Hudson Beach today…I hope to get to Weeki Wachee this week…I promise to get pictures…

          Walking Chole last week I stepped wrong a fractured my ankle…the doctor brought me in to go over the X-rays…just so happened my bloodwork came back at the same time…because of the paddle, I have medically cleaned up…so he could see what was going on…in an attempt to hit the reset button on my system, I have been put on a protein menu for the next 6 weeks…this so blows, but at lease no pills…and I will lose weight…yea team….

          The pool motor blew, but the company is replacing it under the warranty…it is so missed and I count the days until it gets here…on the same day, the septic backed up…thankfully Wooten’s Septic got here quick…Dad and Walter got some of the yard work done today…it is all getting taken care of…little by little...the flowers are still beautiful...

          The salt in the water calls to me…it is happy I am to be on the water in the next few weeks…very excited am I, at the mere thought of traversing the coast…how can I explain the feeling of history so immense compounded by God given solitude…I am looking for a surf ski as I need a sit on top…right now I still have Yum Yum and she will be great for the moment, but a bigger boat would be nice in open water…it often amazes me the amount of wildlife I get to interact with…it does not take much to understand why Pirates liked the area

          Well my friend…it is that time again, I must bid you good eve

Blessed Be,

Dorraine

No comments:

Post a Comment