Friday, December 27, 2013

So Groovy New Year


 
Merry Meet,

We stand here on the precipice of a New Year…

One should look at the year in review there is much to see…we said good-bye to the massage business…it was hard, but needed to be done…we have cultivated Nature’s Power and Energy and applied for full utility patent of the HydroQueen…and our publishing company continues to grow as our third book is about to be released and by taking on a new author…it has been an amazing year in business…

On a personal level, it has also remained busy…medical issues have plagued me…being grandma is cool…it was nice to Paddle Pasco and to walk for my graduation of my Bachelors Degree in April…The Circle of Boudica has been a place of wonderful healing energy…to lose my beloved Draco Blue had me quite sad…the end of the year being the last class of my Masters Degree…I got accepted to the doctoral program

To look ahead…Nature’s Power and Energy should continue to grow…in February we have a professional Sales team that will tackle the HydroQueen…This is neat as we will be ready to move to our next project…In January American Boudica Publish will be adding Legend of The Girly Pirate to the saga…we will also be releasing on kindle…business looks highly promising for the new year

In the more personal light…I will paddle the 25 mile coast of Pasco on a per mile paddled basis in April…Also in April, I will be in Boca Raton for my Masters Degree Graduation…YEA…I hope to visit Gumbo Limbo and the Dolphin Research Center as so many have requested it…In July, I will be residing on campus at Keiser University for 4 days in Ft. Lauderdale…I am sure I can find some cool surf clothes while I am there…

This is just the tip of the iceberg…my hopes and dreams are infront of me…with the love and support of family and friends, I have come far…on raw nerve, hardened resolve I will continue to push forward…I am blessed and thankful

May your New Year be everything you hoped for:)
Blessed Be,

D
 

No comments:

Post a Comment