Saturday, March 17, 2012

Hypoglycemia


Merry Meet,

I was told that my body was fighting me 6 months ago…quitting smoking after over 20 years of hard addiction…losing weight…the tremendous amount of exercise I had started doing…the doctor told me I was not diabetic, but I did have hypoglycemia…really I paid no attention- he could have told me I had a sprained ankle…so much to do…I just kept going and added in meditation when I thought of it

About a month ago, I started having bad panic attacks and having a hard time speaking…I had no idea these were symptoms of this new calamity that had entered my life…I made an appointment with the doctor when I noticed how aggressive I had become…he sat me down to have a long chat with me…this was far more serious than I had originally thought

With yet another new menu plan…I started moving forward about a week ago…cigarettes will continue to be a thing of the past…I will continue to push my body…at this point I have lost 100 lbs…meditation is an everyday thing now…now I will also need to check my blood several times a day…Yuk



Your next question is about the paddle…it should not be…Janis, Marilyn, Steve, Chris and  Myself have been doing research…I can and will pull this off…we do need donations now:)

I am the Girly Pirate…The Lady Blue Horizon is ready to ride the waves…all gear is stowed…she and I are ready, willing and able…I am about to start 30 mile timed runs with and against the current…I found an awesome Landing flag from Amazon.com (this is also where Chewy’s life vest came from)…anyone who wants to paddle with me just give me a call…it would be great



Massage is going well…the clients are being supportive…they have seen my follow through…though they may think I am crazy, they know I will pull this off…we have such fun and many are finding information from everywhere…it has made time in the massage room fun and productive…I will be closed from 5/10- 8/15/12

American Boudica is being handled by Chris Bilton in my absence

School is going well…it is getting easier to concentrate and comprehend now that my blood is balancing…I was having a hard time

March 20th is almost here…I am so excited…what color candles will you burn…will you be watching the sky…I will be dancing by the Ostara fire…I am so excited

I am putting as much as possible in shut down mode so that Walter and Dale can hold the fort down while I am gone…I am glad that Janis is going…I feel by North Carolina, I will be passing exhaustion into ‘the state of robot’…she knows how to reach in that hermit shell and keep me going…if I need to slow down I will, but it is not my plan- it is my back up…if you would like to send a letter by kayak, I will carry 50 letters up…have your person meet me at the landing to pick it up…all of my internet friends are welcome to come…if you live near a Landing, please stop and say hello

I have heard every negative POS about this paddle…while some places have bent over backward to help…others…well we will just say they did not have time…I no longer have time for the negative nor will I make time for it…my focus is between school and the paddle…it does not mean I do not love or care about you- it does mean I will not get sucked into anyone’s vortex of crapp- I just do not have time

For those who have a free hand I could use some help…I will now get used to a new eating paradigm and continue to ready for the trip…continue to work on my bachelors…

May 15th is coming…where will you be???? I will be in a kayak to show the world that  women mean something and there is life after hell

 Blessed Be,

D. Cooper-Rooney, LMT

No comments:

Post a Comment