Monday, July 18, 2011

Rivers lead to oceans...Kayaks lead to freedom

Merry Meet,


I am happy to see you…I see you got some color…summer seems to be going well for you…


Massage has been slow, but steady…I am working with several new pathologies and find the muscle structure quite interesting…

American Boudica Publishing is working in the background putting together the up coming trip…upon my return we will be releasing 3 books (Boudica, Children, Health)…at the moment, all energies are making sure we get the trip together and get me home safe;)


In the Circle of Boudica, I must ask for your prayers for baby Zach…he is back in the hospital and the doctors are having a hard time getting the feeding tube in...he will be going into surgery in the morning...he also has been diagnosed with pneumonia;(

The Menu…I have been having oatmeal or scrambled eggs or poached eggs or raisin bran or total with a banana and an orange…welcome to breakfast…lunch has been my large meal…chicken parm. or veal parm. or flounder or cod with 2 veggies (summer squash, zucchini, spinach, carrots, green beans, etc…), if I have a starch, this is when I have it…Supper…this is a light sandwich or salad or bowl of soup…I miss food, but have lost weight in a healthy way with NO pills or shots…really needed to cut back on soda so, I added 2 glasses of water and 2 of natural juice…before I allow myself a soda, I force myself to have the water and juice…I have lost weight and I do feel more energy…I just really want to eat food instead of what food eats;)…I will be ready to make the trip…



The gardens are a sea of color…we have been getting some much needed rain…flowers are popping up everywhere…mowing the yard is now up to twice a week...I am glad dad is home to work in the yard with me...

The dogs have been enjoying the increased amount of exercise…Chole has been enjoying the doggy pool….Quintus feel in the fish pond…he was so freaked out, it was cute…Chewy has been training them both, very sweet…

The website for the Sunshine Paddle is now up…training has been started…we have started gathering needed goods…plans for road and kayak being made…a lot of work;)



So as you see, I’ve been busy…

May you all be blessed,

D

No comments:

Post a Comment