Sunday, April 26, 2015

Spring Break!!!!!


Merry Meet,

          It has been a long few weeks…so much has happened…I spent a few day wishing the world would slow down so I could jump off…all irons were in the fire and the flame was on high…

          American Boudica is wrapping up our art exhibition in Sheffield, England, UK…we are excited about the children’s series and Chris has done some really neat drawings…booking the trip up the coast has had us jumping…not only the show but, also inventory…so much to do…

        Girly Pirate Designs has been jumping…with me tied up, it has given Chris space to create new work for us…The great pics I have been able to get and process have added to our work too…the new products should appear online tomorrow- this is so cool :)
 

          Nature’s Power and Energy has been busy scouting a new location for our project…no time to cry over spilt milk…we are seeking a green electrician…the unit is finished built and we need to go pick it up…our executive officer is working at getting us on shark tank…we are even looking at other countries…
 

          Beltane is almost upon us…Walter will have the night off…we will sit and enjoy the bon fire…I am planning a big feast…maybe even some fireworks…should be a lot of fun...

          The Sunshine Paddle 2015 was very successful and left me with a whale of a tale…We are still collecting pledges…we are getting ready to make the 4th donation drop of the year along with collected pledges to the shelter and collected pledges to the food bank…we have also started collecting for the holiday drive…

       Currently, I am on spring break…this is a much needed rest…the statistics research class was something else…students need to keep in mind that not all professors are great but, all can be gotten through…follow the coarse work and check the subject on YouTube…study buddies are a great help too...just keep going and be as positive as possible...

          For the first time in 15 years my bird of paradise bloomed…I had never seen or even heard of one with a white bloom…the yard seems to be blooming all over and in the brightest colors…the mini tiger and fairy lilies have been blooming like crazy…so cool…

 
          Dad got to go hang out with the baby girly pirate and her brother…my grandson has been busy with his friends…these kids are growing up so fast and seem to be on the move constantly…when did I get so old…lol…

Well honey, I am tired and there is much to be done if I want to take Beltane off and hang out…I am glad you came to see me…if you can think of any venues to help with the August trip let me know…

Blessed Be,

Dorraine

The Girly Pirate
 

1 comment:

  1. looks like you're firing on all cylinders so park up and enjoy the break

    ReplyDelete