Thursday, April 9, 2015

Letting it Go


 
Warning I am not in the best of moods,

          I am in the mood to blow up and if you do not wish to be caught in the crossfire…my advice is to run screaming…I feel like I have battles raging in most of my life…batten down the hatches and hold on…it is going to be a bumpy bloody ride…

          In American Boudica we have come out with new academic work…there have been new exhibitions going in the UK and we are currently working on art exhibitions here in the USA…the first in the children’s series is coming along well and I am impressed- I did not think I would care for creating children’s books but, it seems a good deal of fun…we have started putting together a tour of the eastern seaboard for the second week of August…these are never easy and take a good deal of logistical planning…
 

          Girly Pirate Designs has been a busy place…along with our online shop growing, we have added handmade jewelry…This has been done by hand to hand sale but, we will soon offer our lovely pieces online too…Adding so many new products in the graphics shop has been daunting but enjoyable…

          At Nature’s Power and Energy we are learning some hard but, valuable lessons…testing is ready to be done but, we are being held up by Florida Dept. of Environmental Protection…due to ever mounting issues, one must wonder if I would be better taking the technology out of the state…this would take 100 jobs out of my state…the concerns here had nothing to do with environmental issues, it has to do with antiquated rules that requested another company to take liability of My companies project…this was wrong and not legal but, I am a small company and inventor- I cannot fight this…as a Pirate, I know when the wind changes one must adjust the sails…we have a plan and it is, all ahead full…I will keep you posted…

          The global classroom is now open…we have started sending out employment packages…our first one went to St. Leo in Florida…our next will go to Sheffield University in South Yorkshire in England…This is really kind of exciting and I hope it pans out…

          Beltane is approaching quickly…I am planning a bon fire and dinner as there is much to celebrate…it has been a prospers year thus far and I am expecting a busy summer…we will be putting together a summer basket for 2 needy families to help them while the kids are home from school…


          The Sunshine Paddle will run the coast of Pasco this year…it is our fourth year working hard in the community…We hope to get many pledges this year as two thirds will go to Sunrise of Pasco and one third will go to Helping Hands Food Pantry…we just took a third donation drop to Sunrise…how blessed we are to be able to help…every person counts, every penny helps…if you have the ability please pledge:)

          School has been very difficult…not the subject matter but, the professor who really does not want to do his job…this makes any class much harder than it needs to be…I have tried being polite but, do not deal well with rude, lazy, disrespectful people…thankfully 2 more weeks and I will be out of this class…I have never met anyone at the doctoral level so disorganized…

          Spring has been going by so fast…I got a new vessel to cruz in and named her Seaglass…the new pool arrived and is now installed…my grandson has been keeping me so busy…Dad has started getting his gardens in order…he loves my new weed eater…Mom will be going to MA for her doctors’ appointments and to see the grandchildren…



          Speaking of doctors, I have been to see mine…my thyroid is inflamed and they do not know why…I am still on the crazy menu and they have changed my thyroid meds again…we are also using supplements’ to help the brainstem and protect the heart…I am strong and will not let this get the best of me:)

Blessed Be,

Dorraine

Your Girly Pirate
 

No comments:

Post a Comment