Friday, May 17, 2013

Ghost Town Summer:)


 
Good Day to You,

I am so glad to see you...with the snow birds gone it is like a ghost town…it has been a warm winter, cool spring and I have a feeling, this summer will broil…thankfully I plan to spend most of it at the beach…you are more than welcome to come any time you want…

Massage is coming down to its final months and I am preparing a paper to submit to the state…anyone you know that may want a copy, please inbox me…since I do medical massage, it will carry a great deal of information…it will be a different life…as I have lived through many changes, this will be one more…

In school, I passed accounting and sales with an A in each…I am now in Global Business Ventures and Organizational Behavior…yes, they are just as in depth as what they sound…I needed a master’s degree, why exactly…oh, I’m psychotic…that’s right…fried brain has such a lovely smell…lol

American Boudica Publishing is still in motion…slow motion, but forward motion…Chris has been out around as an art Gallery in town has been using his pieces…we have been working on book 3 and it is really coming along well…Taylor has produced the video for the Sun Ray Paddle…he is meeting with local PBS on show production…I have to admit this was a much better film and he continues to impress me with how much he grows as an artist…I will keep you posted

Still no word on the Teachers Certification…they have the paperwork- now I just have to wait…they will not allow any of my continuing education or classes I took apart from the degree stand…dude this is so bogus, but good things come to those who wait…

N.P.E. now has provisional patent through the USPTO on the HydroQueen…really stoked about this…I am talking to Siemens in Germany…it is my hope to sell it to them in hopes to bring it to the world quicker…

The Circle held a very refreshing Beltane…we were due to have a bon fire, but it poured rain…I guess with so much nasty going on the Goddess felt the need to wash things…I went to the back yard and showered in the rain…cleaning all the old worn energy out to let the new energy in…Litha is next Tuesday and I will prepare a wonderful midsummer evening- feeling excited…

The Sunshine Paddle is going strong…we are looking for volunteers…we meet the first and third Thursdays of the month at Atonement Lutheran Church at 7pm and on the fourth Thursday of the month at 1pm…our mailing list gets the most information and gets it first- don’t forget to sign up…As I said above Taylor did a Video for the Sun Ray Paddle and I think he did well:)

Mom and Dad are visiting in MA…all here quiet…we need some rain…the gardens are quite dry…we found fish living in the pond…it was quite funny to see Dale Jump…he was a big guy too…Also keep in mind that Advanced Auto buys back used car batteries…I believe they pay $5 each…clean the garage and make money…win/win…Your tan looks good…ye, I am looking for a new car…any suggestions…well sweetie, it’s that time…

 

Blessed Be,


D
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment