Sunday, January 22, 2012

Good Start to a Busy Year


Merry Meet,

How have you been…crazy does not fit my week…insane, maybe…it has been a great week to start a busy year…

Massage has been good…clients getting to learn boundaries of new found motion in their own body is fun to help with…I am impressed with how far many of my patients…whether or not I am your therapist…please keep in mind that a positive attitude will aide in your recovery more than any drug on the market:)

School has been difficult…science is not an easy subject, though I do enjoy it…the teacher is nice…it’s just a lot to take in…her main focus is global warming or if you need to be politically correct- Climate Change…this subject is mainly due to greed and vanity…I get very snarky on the issue…I try to be as green as possible and I try to be an example…I am not perfect, but I work on it every day…maybe if more people stopped to think, maybe we could cut green house gasses down…3 generations down the line of humans would be ever so thankful to us for that- you see that is how long it would take before we cleaned up enough to notice, as we are now that polluted…

Chris and I will soon be releasing a new children’s series…since we have so many animals on the paddle, the series will have the paddle from the animals point of view…we are excited and happy to have American Boudica working again…


Impending Imbolc has the Circle a twitter…I will be making a fresh chicken dinner and a small bon fire…this year it lands on February 1…I am feeling very in touch with nature…I have faith this will be a good year

The paddle has been busy…I have made several appearances …Walter was missing our friends at Siesta Key Bike and Kayak, so off we went…always great service…the water was about 65f and the air about 80f…it was a beautiful morning on the water, Walt and I felt like we had the whole place to ourselves as no one was in sight except many different species of birds…we went ‘Walt’s Fish and Chips’ in Sarasota for lunch…I spoke to the waitress about the paddle and she donated a Beautiful ‘Pirate Haven’ T-shirt:)…Monday, Janice and I will be on the way to Crystal River…a Manatee Paddle is always fun

My new niece is due at any time now…my parents are quite excited and mom will leave for MA next week…I found the baby some pirate sox and Walter bought her a zippered, tie dye hooded sweatshirt…too cute…mom is working on a quilt…I have been told it is a girl and that upon birth her name will be Abigail…I hope to meet the child when I am on my paddle…it is my hope the mother will bring her to out to see me



I am quite sad to tell you that during the last freeze, I lost 5 of my fish…I am now down to 2…I have had them around 8 years…they will now swim in the forever pond…the last 2 seem quite sad


Oranges, Lemons and Limes...People often think of sailors and scurvy when you say it is good for your health and other vitamin C issues…people do not think about it as an antidepressant…the many compounds in citrus are good for the brain and the immune system


Well sweetie…I am tired and need to pack for the morning

Blessed Be,

D

No comments:

Post a Comment