Sunday, November 13, 2011

Rivers lead to oceans

Merry Meet,

 

How are you? It has been a busy few weeks…sorry, I know it has been hard to get time with me…I am fine…others are not…I offer to help those I can, it often takes more than they know to help...it leaves you with a good tired though…and a sense of accomplishment...

Massage has been great…clients are making great forward movement…it is exciting to help someone keep in the best of health…it is great to see them benefit from the education I am getting…I am an amazing therapist...may you be blessed with someone as good as I am to medically look out for you;)
School has been going great…before getting your child vaccinated PLEASE read what is in the shot and make your choice accordingly…also please DO NOT get you daughter the Gaurdasil shot….the side effects are FAR worse than what would happen if your child caught the disease…this is my last week in Detox and Healing…I ended up turning in 2-5 page papers last week…it has been a challenging class and I feel lucky to be a part of it…

American Boudica is still on hiatus Until Jan 2, 2012…direct any questions to ChrisBilton and he will see to your needs...

The last few weeks has been about respect…giving it, without being asked…I have clean off headstones…donating to the vets…helping returning soldiers…spending time on those who have passed…due to the amount of negative or inert energy of prior weeks, I have focused on all that is positive and productive…the Circle colors for Thanksgiving are brown (earth), yellow (sun) and orange (abundance)

Walter and Cooper have been busy this week…I have a new kayak stand, stairs have been shured up…OMG…they were out today cleaning the air condition units…this week we will be cleaning the yard for winter...the honey do list is getting honesy done:)

I have now added a low dose folic acid to my supplement list…please check with your doctor…you may find it useful…

The SunshinePaddle has taken on a life of its own…it has been a great deal of work, but very rewarding to be able to give back…we are now putting together bags for each day…donations of money or equipment or help are needed…you can read about in the Captains Log…check out the pictures at Photobucket or YouTube for our videos (getting better all the time)...had a great time at Fort De Soto last week...the cannon are so big

I am thankful for all passed and present that have made me who I am…good and bad, all contributed…I am thankful for you being in my life...pease plant poppies:)

May you days and nights hold the peace of ageless slumber…

Blessed Be,

D

No comments:

Post a Comment